6. They could give you a nationally ______ qualification and the experience you need to get the job you want.
A. regarded B. recognized C. viewed D. realized
7. ______ the unpredictability, the technological failure is another big threat to the aviation industry.
A. Other than B. Along with C. Like D. Except
8. He has made a discovery, ______ of great importance to the progress of science and technology.
A. of which I think it is B. which I think is
C. which I think it is D. I think which is
9. The river is already ______ its banks because of the excessive rainfall; and the city is threatened with a likely flood.
A. level in B. parallel to C. flat on D. flush with
10. She would rather her husband ______ travel during the bad weather, but he insists that he return home today.
A. did not B. not C. do not D. must not